Kymira Men’s Infrared Top – Long Sleeve
The Kymira Men’s Infrared Top is designed to boost your recovery and keep you training hard, day in day out. With boosts in fitness and strength being implicitly linked to increased training loads, your recovery is key, and the IR50 range is essential to this process.
The Infrared Top incorporates our unique infrared technology, something that promotes blood circulation, increases oxygenation of the blood, and promotes cellular metabolism (read more). This increased rate of removal of lactic acid from your muscles, and improved rate of cellular repair and production, reduces the impact of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness and other associated aches that you may experience after pushing your body to the limit.
With extra durable fabric and stitching and triple stitched hems, the top is a workhorse that will last you season after season, through wash after wash, and all the rough and tumble your kitbag can throw at it. And thanks to the raglan seams and flatlock stitching, the top allows you to recover in absolute comfort. The fabric is breathable and quick drying, and so the top is great if worn immediately after a workout to cool you down whilst you wait to get to the showers.
Men’s IR50 Infrared Recovery Top Long Sleeve:
- Supportive fit across the shoulders
- Extra durable fabric and stitching
- Breathable, quick drying fabric
- Triple stitched hems
Size & Fit
Model is wearing: Size Medium
Model’s height: 183cm / 6’0”
The size charts below detail the relevant sizing or points of measurement for all of our products. Our garments do not need to be tight and against the skin for our infrared technology to work, so we suggest fitting to your personal preference. If you are looking for a looser fit, then size up from the guide’s suggestions.
- Increased local blood circulation
- Increased tissue oxygenation – by up to 20%
- Increased cellular metabolism
- Enhanced energy production
- Temporary pain relief – experience a 25% average reduction in pain naturally
- Accelerated recovery rate – from physical exertion, injury and surgery
- Reduces Inflammation
- Injury prevention – 80% average reductions in soft tissue injuries via muscle priming
- Temperature regulation – warms & cools to suit your needs – clothing stores thermal energy 63% longer than standard fabrics when used as a base layer – fabrics dry 65% quicker than average fabrics
- SFP35+ rating
KYMIRA® Sport products offer their best results when they are utilised across the full sport and training cycle:
Prepare | Perform | Recover | Rehabilitate
For the best results, our products should be used for every phase of exercise:
- 30 minutes before performing – to prime your muscles to prevent injuries and to boost circulation and oxygen to train and compete at your best
- During training and competitions
- For at least 1 hour afterwards – to support your body to recover
- As much as possible if you are rehabilitating an injury
The effects of the infrared within KYMIRA® Sport products won’t diminish over time as the minerals are within the clothing fibres themselves. The infrared is continually beneficial, does not wear off with use, and the products are safe to use continually – certified by the FDA as a class I medical device.
- 50% KYnergy Polyester
- 32% Polyester
- 18% Elastane
- Wash at 30C/86F
- Do not tumble dry