Kymira Men’s Gym Hoody
The Kymira Men’s Gym Hoody provides you the perfect combination of warmth, style and the numerous benefits of our KYnergy technology. This hoody is just as great for casual use as it is out on the slopes, in a tough weights session, or on a cold morning run (read more).
Featuring a tapered fit, luxurious water-repellent fleece, a warming hood, and fitted sleeves to insulate against cold, rain or wind, this is a perfect choice for outdoor enthusiasts and gym goes alike.
The hoody is made from our infrared-emitting fabric, a technology that helps keep you warm and regulate your body temperature, but which also promotes circulation of the blood, enhancing energy availability, tissue oxygenation and promoting recovery.
Men’s Infrared Gym Hoodie:
- Brushed inner fleece face
- Active fit
- Fitted cuffs
- Large front pocket
Size & Fit:
Model is wearing: Size Medium
Model’s height: 183cm / 6’0”
The size charts below detail the relevant sizing or points of measurement for all of our products. Our garments do not need to be tight and against the skin for our infrared technology to work, so we suggest fitting to your personal preference. If you are looking for a looser fit, then size up from the guide’s suggestions.
- Increased blood circulation
- Increased tissue oxygenation – by up to 20%
- Increased cellular metabolism
- Enhanced energy production
- Pain relief – experience a 25% average reduction in pain naturally
- Accelerated recovery rate – from physical exertion, injury and surgery
- Reduces Inflammation
- Injury prevention – 80% average reductions in soft tissue injuries via muscle priming
- Temperature regulation – warms & cools to suit your needs – clothing stores thermal energy 63% longer than standard fabrics when used as a base layer – fabrics dry 65% quicker than average fabrics
- SFP35+ rating
KYMIRA Sport products offer their best results when they are utilised across the full sport and training cycle:
Prepare | Perform | Recover | Rehabilitate
For the best results, our products should be used for every phase of exercise:
- 30 minutes before performing – to prime your muscles to prevent injuries and to boost circulation and oxygen to train and compete at your best
- During training and competitions
- For at least 1 hour afterwards – to support your body to recover
- As much as possible if you are rehabilitating an injury
The effects of the infrared within KYMIRA Sport products won’t diminish over time as the minerals are within the clothing fibres themselves. The infrared is continually beneficial, does not wear off with use, and the products are safe to use continually – certified by the FDA as a class I medical device.
- 55% KYnergy® Infracycle™ Polyester
- 36% Polyetser
- 9% Spandex
- Wash at 30C/86F
- Do not tumble dry